How to Buy from Us
Analyzing your exact cleanliness requirements and aligning them with the right solution is a time-consuming and expensive process. Furthermore, failure to do it right can lead to overstated requirements and over-engineered equipment, resulting in increased costs and unnecessary delays.
We Will Help You Make the Best Purchase
At PROCECO, we work closely with you to fully understand your needs and then develop a solution that effectively addresses them, while minimizing your expenses and cutting down on lead times.
Engineering and Design Support
We start by evaluating your parts and process objectives, which we then turn into a cost-effective process design. When necessary, we recreate your process in our state-of-the-art test laboratory to assess its performance in relation to your expected results. Doing so also allows us to identify potential issues and propose alternative solutions.
Our advanced process laboratory is equipped with a clean room and a selection of machines that allow us to perform a full array of processes, including:
- Cleanliness testing: particle weight, count and size
- Precision cleaning
- Spray: turntable and conveyor
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Power flushing
- High-pressure deburring
- Slurry blasting
- High-impact blow-off and convection drying
- Wastewater treatment
Budgeting and Pricing
Once we receive a request for quotation, we identify your exact needs and customize our technology to address them. To ensure our proposed price aligns with your budgetary expectations, we follow these key steps:
- Gather as much information as possible via our Applications Data Questionnaire and other communications with the customer.
- Review the information provided.
- Offer the most cost-effective solution to meet your specification, using either a standard or custom configuration.
Though our lead times vary by equipment, our flexibility allows us to meet any timeline requirements necessary. We realize that for many industrial facilities, quick turnarounds are a necessity, which is why we rely on pre-engineered processes to ensure short lead time.
Examples of our lead times by equipment type:
- TYPHOON®-HD Heavy-Duty Turntable Washer: 12-14 weeks
- TYPHOON®-MB-S Modular Belt Conveyor Washer: 14-16 weeks
- Multistage automated Surface Treatment System: 20-30 weeks
- Éco-Smart® Mechanical Vapor Recompression Evaporator: 16-18 weeks
Depending on your needs, we can either let you handle the equipment installation process or take full responsibility in the form of a turnkey project. If you are comfortable with handling the installation yourself, our technicians will guide your personnel through the process to ensure the equipment is setup to deliver the most optimal performance.
In case our equipment has suddenly stopped meeting your expectations, our customer service department along with the engineering personnel is available to help you troubleshoot, and if necessary we will dispatch a technician to get you up and going again. We also provide preventive maintenance for your equipment, with customized schedules to fit your objectives and needs.