PROCECO warrants each machine manufactured to be free from defects in materials, parts and workmanship under normal use and service.
Should an equipment malfunction occur, PROCECO shall:
- Within one business day, provide remote troubleshooting at no cost to the customer.
- Examine and possibly repair the defective component, returned by the customer.
- Help the customer avoid downtime by shipping replacement components within the shortest time delay possible at PROCECO's cost.
- If necessary, dispatch a technician on site and make all travel arrangements at PROCECO's cost.
- Promptly return the damaged component for PROCECO's investigation.
- Should the examination prove the failure to be due to improper operation or maintenance by the customer, the customer shall compensate PROCECO the full cost for repair or replacement of the component shipped.
Other services that might interest you
PROCECO's Machine Audit consists of a technical evaluation to detect possible failure sources, and performance gaps that can affect your system's reliability.
Prevent potential issues with your parts washer by taking corrective action immediately!
Our certified technician will review the cleaning system's manual & schematics with your personnel ensuring a clear understanding of all components.