Heavy-Load Capacity Parts Washer
- Heavy-load capacity for large dimensional components.
- Energy efficient, zero-discharge, eco-friendly cleaning process
- Swing-out clamshell door for maximum access
- Low loading-height turntable for ergonomic parts handling.
- Auto-slip / zero-fail turntable drive
- Designed for industries with loads exceeding 20,000 lbs
- Clamshell door design for both top and front access to rugged, fixed turntable
- Vee-notched roof permits overhead crane access beyond the center of the turntable.
The PROCECO TYPHOON®-EPC is a heavy-load capacity turntable parts washer engineered for heavy-duty cleaning of large dimensional components. The washer is specifically designed for industries such as off-road equipment, surface mining, wind turbines, and steel mills, where loads exceeding 20,000 lbs. are common. The rugged, fixed turntable and clamshell door design enables complete access for loading heavy parts weighing up to 40,000 lbs.
The EPC combines alkaline cleaning, heat, and high-impact spray to remove
tenacious soils often found in the rebuild process.
OPTIMAL LOADING HEIGHT
Turntable loading height is designed for ergonomic parts handling,
reducing operator fatigue and discomfort.
The clamshell door design allows for both top and front access to
the turntable, while the vee-notched roof permits overhead crane
access beyond the center.
The heavy-gauge construction guarantees secure, quiet, and long-
lasting performance when handling substantial loads. Rest
assured, PROCECO offers a 2-year warranty on workmanship to
guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
- Specification sheets
- Download resources
CONTACT A SOLUTION EXPERT
PROCECO develops aqueous cleaning systems that go beyond cleaning, by seamlessly integrating a wide range of processes and features that dramatically improve your productivity and profitability.