Aircraft Wheel Washer
- Proven choice of commercial airliners worldwide for wheel cleaning
- Mechanical scrubbing for the effective removal of rubber residues
- Available with plastic media slurry to remove stubborn carbon deposits without affecting paint
- Complete automatic cleaning process for consistent cleaning performance
- Aqueous-based solutions that fully comply with environmental regulations
- Full solution recirculation to conserve water, detergent, and heat
The PROCECO TYPHOON®-AWW aircraft wheel cleaning system is designed to clean up to 30 aircraft wheel hubs of any size in an 8-hour shift (1 wheel every 16 minutes). This unique parts washer complies with environmental regulations and uses the latest aqueous, solvent-free, cleaning technology to remove grease, rubber residues, dirt, and brake dust from wheel hubs prior to their inspection or overhaul.
The standard model uses recirculating, hot alkaline aqueous solution sprayed onto the wheel at high pressure to remove oil, grease, and dirt. At the same time, the rotating brush scrubs the external wheel surface to remove accumulated rubber on the bead seat area. The wheel is then rinsed with fresh water and blow-off dried.
Based on our experience, mechanical scrubbing is the most effective method for removing embedded rubber residues without the application of solvents. To achieve similar results utilizing only water pressure, extensive pressure above 300psi would be required, resulting in more system maintenance and a shorter life span for system components.
- Specification sheets
- Download resources
Work HeightWork Height42”48”56”60”72”84”108”
CONTACT A SOLUTION EXPERT
PROCECO develops aqueous cleaning systems that go beyond cleaning, by seamlessly integrating a wide range of processes and features that dramatically improve your productivity and profitability.